Butterfly

Butterfly
Butterfly

Friday, September 7, 2012

This is also from my myspace days.


  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER

    Current mood:thoughtful
    Not for too that you have been gone.
    I celebrate that day we were born.
    Although you're gone, we celebrate together.
    For you are forever carried in my heart, my thoughts and my prayers.
    Gone in flesh, soul taken to heaven and alive in spirit.
    For the great memories are always kept.
    The ties that bind one in the flesh that still remains.
    Until her day is destined.
    Although I miss you, the fact that you are gone has been accepted .
    The rememberance of your smile and the happy times we spent together has all been embeded.
    The pain and suffering have all been clear.
    The memories are dear and near.
    Without a doubt you're never forgotten.
    I have learned to grow and learned to let go.
    Continued my life and learned to move on.
    Never forgetting the day we were born.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER.!

No comments:

Post a Comment