Butterfly

Butterfly
Butterfly

Friday, September 7, 2012

I was just thinking.


I was just think.....thinking about the memories I can't forget.  I remember them like it was yesterday.  All the times we used to share.  All the love and care.  The happy and the joyful times.  The times when we laughed and played, when we used to chase each other all day.  Even the times that we fought and then gave it a thought as to why were we fighting to begin with.  There was a lot that we shared.  We were there for each other through think and thin.  It all started out in the womb.  Yeah we shared that too.  Damn we even did things together in there.  We laughed, cried and played in there too. 

Damn we raced in there too...we raced to see who came out first.  Guess what, I won.  I beat you by sixteen minutes, thats what I was told.  From birth to childhood everything was understood.  It was when we became teens when everything began to change.  That is when everything seemed different and we began to slightly go our seperate ways.  But no matter what we still shared our love and care.  We had a special bond no one could take away.  For you were my brother and I was your sister.  As a matter of fact...we were TWINS...nothing could bring us apart...for you will always be in my heart.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment