Butterfly

Butterfly
Butterfly

Friday, September 7, 2012

If and Because


If and Because
If it weren't for you, I'd be lost.
If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here.
If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know what to do.
If it weren't for you, I couldn't find an answer.
If it weren't for you, I'd still be depressed.
If it weren't for you, I couldn't go on.
If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have a friend.
Because of you, I've been found.
Because of you, I'm still here.
Because of you, I am able to do anything.
Because of you, I can find my answers and solutions.
Because of you, I am relieved of stress.
Because of you, I no longer feel depressed.
Because of you, I can go on.
Because of you, I have a friend.
Because of you, I am loved.
Because of you, I am me.
You love me and I love you.
Because of you, I have someone to look up to.
Because of me, this poem is made possible for you.
I have become to be me, because of you. Thatis why I appreciate you.
To my Doris, with all my heart!  Thank You for everything you have ever done for me.  I love you! My Dear Godmother!

No comments:

Post a Comment