Butterfly

Butterfly
Butterfly

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Change is good!


Working in an agency that is fast paced and goes through many changes... one can only accustom and accept it.  I have learned a lot about myself within the past months.  Back in 2008 when we would go through changes I became afraid and anxious cause things were new to me.  As months gone by I learned that there are always gonna be changes.  Next to you know I began finding myself getting angry and frustrated cause it was like there was way too many changes in which some I did not agree with and still don't but hey whatever gets the job done.  So I learned to accept change for what it is and move on. 

Recently we have gone through several changes and I learned that the more changes we go through the more growth I develop.  I am now accepting of any change thrown our way.  Each day I learn something new about the agency, the people I work with and especially about myself.  Although I still don't agree with some of the changes that have been made.  I accept them cause I know there is always a reason behind the change.  Eventually things do work out for the better. 

I am grateful to be working in an agency that focuses in the safety of our City's children and on strenghtening our families.  I am also grateful for the great supporters and colleagues that I have who provide constant guidance and have helped to develop my skills and maturity in this agency.









No comments:

Post a Comment