Butterfly

Butterfly
Butterfly

Friday, February 10, 2012

What do I see






"Where do I look, where do I start, how do I look into my heart?" (Judy Torres)...Looking in the mirror and what do I see?  I see someone who is a 100% naturally ME!  The name is Julie but I like to be called Butterfly.  Today was one of them days I chose to look at myself; I like to do that once in awhile cause I like to always know where I stand and define who I am.  I am the type of person that tends to self analyze, self reflect and self diagnose.  Yea I got a degree in psychology.  Oops! did I say that out loud? Anyways!

There are certain things I learned about myself. Things I need to work on and things I don't.  "I wouldn't want to be anybody else". (Selena Gomez) So I learned that I really like who I am! I have a great personality!  After all that I endured in my life; I love the person I have come to be.  I am very expressive and always speak whats on my mind.  I find myself to be very talented in many ways and often like to share my talents.

Sometimes I tend to talk first and think later but then realize I was right anyway.  I tend to always turn a negative into a positive.  I am the type of person that doesn't look back but keeps moving forward.  No one is perfect that is why I always learn from my mistakes.  These are the things we call life's lessons learned.  I am never afraid of who I am.

I am very optimistic and like to think outside the box.  I like to joke around.  I often find myself blurting out at work, "how can I think outside the box if I work in a cubicle!".  Sometimes you can't take this job too serious; otherwise you will loose it.  Only another CPS will understand what I mean.

Sometimes I strive to be the perfect person, friend, family member etc.  But I accept my imperfections.  If not than who would I be.  I am happy most when I make someone else happy. I like to loose myself in my thoughts and let it all out when the time is right...just like now.

I enjoy living life and never scared to try anything new.  I am very enthusiastic and always eager to learn new things. I am innovative, creative and a woman all my own.

I am proud of the person that I am and this is what I see!

Hope you enjoyed! Until the next one!  :-)

Butterfly



No comments:

Post a Comment