Butterfly

Butterfly
Butterfly

Friday, February 10, 2012

It's whatever Meng!

My Name is Julie Rodriguez; prefer to be called Butterfly.  So what if I ain't got wings and don't fly! That's just what I like to be called...RESPECT that shit!  I am the type of person that likes to speak freely and share what's on my mind.  Some say I can be very expressive.  Oh well that's just who I be.  Sometimes it can get me into trouble but oh well It's whatever Meng!  As long as I let out what I was feeling at the moment and it no longer bothers me.  It's whatever Meng!

I am the type of person that loves freely.  But if you ain't got no love for me, then it's whatever Meng! Keep it moving.  I am the type of person that likes to be surrounded by love ones.  But if you choose to not stick around,  then it's whatever Meng!  I am the type of person that likes to make friends.  I like to keep it a 100% with all my friends. But if you fuggazi,  then it's whatever Meng! Keep it moving.  I am the type of person that thinks freely and likes to express my opinions.  If you have a problem with it than why ask; it's whatever Meng!

I am hyper but know how to tame myself when needed but then afterwards it be like whatever Meng!  I am a hard worker and my job can stress me out sometimes but at the end of the day and end of the week it be like whatever Meng!

Alright Yah probably tired of this blog...so gonna end it and work on the next one cause it's whatever Meng!

Love your Favorite New Celebrity Butterfly!


No comments:

Post a Comment