Butterfly

Butterfly
Butterfly

Friday, December 17, 2010

R.I.P Thomas Scull






I sat here in prayer for you and Jeanette when I first learned that you landed in the hospital.  I sat here this morning in shock and despair and SMH when I learned that you left us.  I sit here now with a SMILE on my face and your voice in my head and knowing that you are in a better place and that you are no longer suffering.  I sit hear remembering all the good times we had in and out of VOA.  I sit here and remember all the smiles you put on my face when I was feeling down.  How you motivated me and encouraged me to do me and forget everybody else.  How you had faith in me and helped to build my self esteem.  Remembering when I first told you; Thomas I am applying for ACS and how you told me " Do it, do it baby, you can do anything cause you a smart girl."  Those words meant a lot to me.  You were like the Cuban uncle I never had.  BTW still waiting for my trip to Cuba you promised to take me and my kids on.  But its okay I will go one day god willing in your name and I will make sure that we have a great time.  I remember when I first became family monitor and was the first one at the school, you always had my coffee ready.  That was the best coffee I ever had and I miss it.  Brings a smile to my face when I think of how my morning greeting was "good morning nigga wassup?"  LOL! Those were great times.  You were my smoking buddy at 167th and guess what I quit smoking! Thank god!  You were my Spanish teacher while I was your English teacher and how all we taught each other were all the bad words. LOL.   I remember how I told you Thomas I'm in, I'm leaving VOA and going to ACS and how you said "Good for you, I knew you can do it, I'm proud of you meng, you my nigga."  Those meaningful words will be a part of me until its my turn.  I can go on and on but keep my memories and let you go.  I will take care of your Jeanette and be there for her as long as she needs me to and that's a promise.

Love you and miss you already.....
May you Rest In Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment